RRB Group D Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited by RRBs on behalf of RRCs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of 26.04.2019.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE
- Central Railway: 9345 posts
- East Central Railway : 3563 posts
- East Coast Railway : 2555 posts
- Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro : 10873 posts
- North Central Railway and DLW : 4730 posts
- Southern Railway: 9579 posts
- North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO : 4002 posts
- North Western Railway : 5249 posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway : 2894 posts
- Northern Railway, DMW and RCF : 13153 posts
- South Central Railway : 9328 posts
- South East Central Railway : 1664 posts
- Western Railway: 10734 posts
- South Eastern Railway : 4914 posts
- South Western Railway and RWF : 7167 posts
- West Central Railway : 4019 posts
Available Vacancies In NFR (Northeast Frontier Railway).
Assistant (Workshop), Assistant Bridge, Assistant C and W, Assistant Depot (Stores), Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel), Assistant Operators (Electrical), Assistant Pointsman (Traffic), Assistant Signal and Telecom (S and T), Assistant Track Machine (Engineering), Assistant TL and AC (Electrical), Assitant TL and AC (Workshop), Assistant TRD (Electrical), Assistant Works (Engineering), Assistant Works (Workshop) (Engineering), Hospital Assistant (Medical), Track Maintainer GradeIV (Engineering)
Pay: Pay Level-1 of 7th CPC Starting Basic Pay ₹ 18000/-
Educational Qualification: 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-SM/PWD/Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward classes) (Rs. 400/- will be refunded after candidates appear in 1st stage CBT, Rs.250/- will be refunded for reserved category candidates) to be paid online OR by payment challan at SBI / Post Offices.
Selection Process: The entire recruitment process shall involve Computer Based Test(s), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to apply: Complete application should be submitted ONLINE to the chosen Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of 26.04.2019.
- Online Application Starts: 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Payment of Fee through Online up to 23-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Fee Payment through Offline up to 18-04-2019 at 13:00 Hrs
- Final Submission of Application up to 26-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative on September-October 2019
Download advertisement here. Click here
Click here to apply.
Suggested Articles for how to get started for rrb recruitment 2019:-